U1610A U1610A Handheld Oscilloscope
For expert advice and pricing call 0330 313 3220
The U1610A is the world’s first handheld scope with a VGA display.
This 100 MHz handheld scope offers a floating measurement capability with two CAT III 600 V isolated channels.
With a 120kpts memory depth, it captures more waveforms from signals such as pulse width modulated circuit, in rush, transient, and motor start up sequences.
Its benchtop-like display and dual window zoom function allow you to easily identify problem areas and zooming for more detailed analysis.
Now, you can view signals in detail and detect glitches easily.
- 100 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 1GSa/s
- Up to 120Kpts recording length
- Dual waveform zoom
- Channel-to-channel isolation for high power signal troubleshooting
- Debug under any lighting condition with three viewing modes (Indoor, Outdoor, Night Vision)
- High resolution, wide viewing angle, fast update rate 5.7” TFT LCD display
- 10 selectable localized user interfaces
- IP 41 ingress protection
- Full featured DMM function
- Built-in logger function
- Floating Measurements with Isolated Channel Handheld Scope
|Datasheet Title||Keysight U1610A/ U1620A Handheld Digital Oscilloscope Datasheet|
|Datasheet URL||U1610A U1610A Handheld Oscilloscope|