U1252B True RMS 50000 Count Handheld DMM with Freq Counter and Squarewave Output
The Keysight U1252B 4.5-digit handheld digital multimeter (DMM) is feature-packed to simplify the troubleshooting of electronics and electrical circuits on the bench or in the field. Key capabilities include manual and automated data logging to both DMM and PC.
For those long, continuous measurements, the DMM equips you with the easy-to-use GUI data-logging software to automate virtually unlimited data recordings to PC. The U1252B comes with an integrated 20 MHz frequency counter for high frequency measurements, and a built-in programmable square-wave generator with selectable frequency and duty cycle. With the versatile U1252B, you are well equipped to perform thorough troubleshooting of any faulty circuit.
- 50,000 counts resolution on dual display
- 0.025% basic DC voltage accuracy, True RMS AC measurement
- 20 MHz frequency counter & programmable square-wave generator
- Data logging to DMM (up to 200 points) and to PC (software comes bundled with DMM, U1173A cable is required for connection to PC's USB port)
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage protection
- Certified to CE and CSA
|Datasheet Title||Keysight U1250 Series Handheld Digital Multimeters Data Sheet|
|Datasheet URL||U1252B True RMS 50000 Count Handheld DMM with Freq Counter and Squarewave Output|