GSP-9330 GW Instek Spectrum Analyser, 9kHz ~ 3.25GHz
The brand new GSP-9330, a high test speed spectrum analyser with 3.25 GHz, provides the fastest 204 μs sweep speed. Users, via high speed sweep time, can easily handle and analyse modulation signals. The keys to handling modulated signals are fast sweep time and signal demodulation functions.
In addition to the analogue AM/FM demodulation and analysis function, GSP-9330 also provides digital signal ASK/FSK, and 2FSK demodulation and analysis capabilities.
Nowadays, EMC issues are very crucial to product's design processes. Therefore, GSP-9330 has incorporated the EMC pre-test solution to facilitate EMC tests. The simple and easy EMC pre-test procedures from GSP-9330 can tremendously shorten users' product launch timeline.
GW Instek Spectrum Analyser, 9kHz ~ 3.25GHz
- Frequency Range: 9kHz ~ 3.25GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1ppm aging Rate
- RBW: 1Hz ~ 1MHz (3dB), 6dB EMI Filter: 200Hz, 9kHz, 120kHz, 1MHz
- Fastest sweep time: 204us
- Sensitivity: -149 dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- Built-in EMC pretest function, Quasi-Peak/Average EMI detect mode
- Built-in 2FSK Analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, CHPW, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, N-dB bandwidth, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, TDP, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Split-Window Display Modes
- Remote control EMI measurement software: SpectrumShot
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking Generator, GPIB Interface, Battery Pack
|Datasheet Title||GSP-9330 Datasheet|
|Datasheet URL||GSP-9330 GW Instek Spectrum Analyser, 9kHz ~ 3.25GHz|