PSS-3203 GW Instek 232 Programmable DC Power Supply, Single Output, 96W
The PSS-Series are single output, 96 or 100W, programmable linear DC power supplies. OVP, OCP, and OTP protect the PSS series and their load from unexpected conditions. The LCD panel simultaneously displays output and other parameters; the regulated cooling fan ensures low noise for comfortable operation.
RS232C and GPIB interfaces, SCPI command sets, and LABVIEW drivers make remote control and ATE software development easier. (Note: only RS-232C or GPIB can be installed at one time) The compact PSS series are suitable for any high resolution bench-top or rack mount application.
GW Instek 232 Programmable DC Power Supply, Single Output, 96W
- Digitized Programmable Interface
- High Resolution 10mV, 1mA
- High Stability, Low Drift
- Over-Voltage, Over-Current, Over Temperature Protection
- Intelligent Fan Control (Changes by Output Power)
- Built-in Buzzer Alarm
- Labview Driver
- Standard Interface: RS-232C
- Optional Interface: GPIB (IEEE-488.2)
- Optional European Jack Type Terminal
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek PSS-3203-RS Datasheet|
|Datasheet URL||PSS-3203 GW Instek 232 Programmable DC Power Supply, Single Output, 96W|