PPH-1503D GW Instek PPH-1503D Programmable Dual Channel DC Power Supply
The GW Instek PPH-1503D is programmable and features dual-channels. Channel 1 facilitates dual operation ranges for voltage and current with a total output power of 45 watts. Channel 2 provides 0 to 12V/0 to 1.5A with 18 watt power output.
GW Instek PPH-1503D Programmable Dual Channel DC Power Supply
- Built in voltmeter, no need to purchase an additional voltage meter.
- Measurement of DUT’s standby current and power consumption at low current levels.
- Easily determine required power supply allocation for portable devices with pulse current measurements.
- Analyse power consumption over a period of time with long integration current (single or pulse) measurement.
- Program to output a sequential voltage variation to set requirements. 1000 steps for a user to edit output voltage, current and execution time.
- Charge and simulate battery load to drain power without extra instruments with the sink current function.
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek PPH-1503D Datasheet|
|Datasheet URL||PPH-1503D GW Instek PPH-1503D Programmable Dual Channel DC Power Supply|