N6705C DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots
The N6705C DC Power Analyzer provides unrivaled productivity gains for sourcing and measuring DC voltage and current into the DUT by integrating up to 4 advanced power supplies with DMM, Scope, Arb, and Data Logger features. The N6705C eliminates the need to gather multiple pieces of equipment and create complex test setups including transducers (such as current probes and shunts) to measure current into your DUT.
The DC Power Analyzer also eliminates the need to develop and debug programs to control a collection of instruments and take useful measurements because all functions and measurements are available at the front panel.
For even greater control and analysis functions, the DC Power Analyzer can be used with the 14585A Control and Analysis Software. When automated bench setups are required, the N6705C is fully programmable over GPIB, USB, LAN and is LXI Compliant.
- 4-slot mainframe holds up to 600 W of total power and up to 4 modules. More than 30 DC power modules to choose from (modules ordered separately)
- Voltmeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 50 µV, up to 18 bits
- Ammeter accuracy: Up to 0.025% + 8 nA, up to 18 bits
- Arbitrary waveform generator function: Bandwidth up to 100 kHz, output power up to 500 W
- Scope function: Digitizes voltage and current at up to 200 kHz, 512 kpts, up to 18 bits
- Data logger function: Measurement interval from 20 µs to 60 s, max of 500 M readings per data-log
- 4 GB of non-volatile data storage for data log, scope traces, instrument settings
|Datasheet Title||Keysight DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots|
|Datasheet URL||N6705C DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots|