AFG-3051 GW Instek 50MHz Arbitrary Function Generator
The AFG-3000 Series is arbitrary waveform generator designed for industrial, scientific research and educational applications. The series comes in bandwidths of 80MHz (AFG-3081) and 50MHz (AFG-3051) with built-in multiple standard waveforms to meet users' diversified needs.
The AFG-3000 Series also provides a high 16 bit resolution, 200MSa/s sample rate and a 1M memory depth for editing arbitrary waveforms directly through the intuitive user interface. The Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR) function enables users to directly import waveforms from a GDS-2000 Series oscilloscope to the AFG-3000 via USB host, allowing users to edit waveforms and enhance measurement efficiency.
GW Instek 50MHz Arbitrary Function Generator
- Wide frequency range from 1uHz to 50MHz
- High 200MSa/s sampling rate
- 16-bit Amplitude Resolution
- Output from any section of 1M-point-long waveforms
- 4.3" high resolution LCD display/on-screen help/Impedance switch
- Four ways to generate arbitrary waveforms: Front Panel Operation,CSV file uploading, Direct Waveform Reconstruction (DWR), Arbitrary Waveform Editing PC Software
- USB, RS-232, GPIB interface support
|Datasheet Title||GW Instek AFG-3051 Datasheet|
|Datasheet URL||AFG-3051 GW Instek 50MHz Arbitrary Function Generator|