EDUX1002A Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 50 MHz
Keysight’s InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes are engineered to give you quality, industry-proven technology at unbelievably low prices. Now it’s easy to get professional measurements and accessible expertise at your fingertips. Don’t settle for less – and test to impress.
- Have confidence in your measurements with Keysight-custom technology that leverages more than 60 years of oscilloscope expertise.
- Test quickly and easily with a simple, intuitive user-interface and built-in help and training signals.
- Get professional-level oscilloscope functionality with industry-leading software analysis and 6-in-1 instrument integration.
- Custom ASIC technology combines the capabilities of an oscilloscope and WaveGen (G models) built-in function generator in a compact form factor at an affordable price.
- Keysight’s 4th generation MegaZoom technology enables a faster waveform update rate than other oscilloscopes in this class (up to 50,000 waveforms per second with no compromise as you turn on measurements).
- Bandwidth: 50 MHz
- Display: 7 inch WVGA non-touch
- Waveform update: 50,000 wfms/sec
- Vertical sensitivity: 500 uV/div ~ 10 V/div
- Trigger-view 3rd channel: Standard
- Education kit: Standard
- DVM: Free with customer registration
- Channels: 2 channel
- Probes: 1:1, 10:1 switchable 70 MHz N2142A
- Sampling rate: 1 GSa/s
- Memory: 100 kpts standard
- Warranty: 3 years (5 year option)
- Firmware: InfiniiVision entry firmware
|Datasheet Title||Keysight 1000 X-series Oscilloscopes|
|Datasheet URL||EDUX1002A Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 50 MHz|