Keysight basic DC power supplies offer essential features for a tight budget. The single & dual output, 30-100 W GPIB E3640 series provide small, compact size for bench and system use; low output ripple and noise; and built-in measurements and basic programmable features.
The Keysight 30W, single output E3641A is a stable and reliable power supply for benchtop and basic automated test applications, and enables versatile solutions for tests that require moderate speed and precision with both GPIB and RS232.
Output Ratings (@ 0°C to 40°C)
- Range 1: 0 to 35 V / 0.8 A
- Range 2: 0 to 60 V / 0.5 A
Programming Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset)
- Voltage: <0.05% + 10 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.2% + 10 mA
Ripple & Noise 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Normal Mode Voltage: <8 mVpp / 1 mVrms
- Normal Mode Current: <4 mArms
- Common Mode Current: <1.5 uArms
Readback Accuracy (@ 25°C ±5°C), ±(% output + offset)
- Voltage: <0.05% + 5 mV (<0.1% + 25 mV for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
- Current: <0.15% + 5 mA (<0.15% + 10 mA for output 2 of E3646/47/48/49A)
|Datasheet Title||Keysight E364xA Series Data Sheet|