B2961A B2961A - 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source
A revolutionary power supply for precision low noise voltage/current sourcing featuring 6.5 digit, 100 nV/10 fA resolution, 10 μVrms noise, bipolar 210 V/3 A (10.5 A pulse) range, innovative sourcing functions, and GUI. The Keysight B2961A/B2962A 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Sources are a new generation of power supply/sources offering best-in-class precision, wide bipolar output ranges and extremely low noise.
They also possess graphing capabilities and other innovative features that enable tests and evaluation that conventional power supply/sources cannot do. This makes them ideal companion products for other instruments such as oscilloscopes, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, digital multi meters, nano-voltmeters, etc.
The Keysight B2961A/B2962A can provide a power supply and source solution that meets the difficult measurement challenges faced by researchers, designers and developers working on advanced components, circuits and materials.
- 6.5 digit 1-channel source
- Wide and bipolar voltage/current sourcing (100 nV - 210 V / 10 fA - 10.5 A, 31.8W)
- Best-in-class noise performance (10 µVrms, 1nVrms/√Hz) with external filter
- Precision arbitrary waveform capability with support for seven built-in functions and user defined waveforms (1 mHz - 10 kHz)
- 4.5 digit built-in voltage/current monitoring capability (minimum resolution: 10 µV / 1 pA)
- Programmable output resistance with voltage / current output characteristics emulation capability
- Intuitive graphical user interface on 4.3 inch wide color LCD supporting time domain voltage/current monitoring on the front panel
- LXI Core Conformant, USB 2.0, GPIB, LAN and digital I/O interface
|Datasheet Title||Keysight B2961A 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source|
|Datasheet URL||B2961A B2961A - 6.5 Digit Low Noise Power Source|