33510B 2-Channel 20 MHz Waveform Generator, No Arb
Keysight 33500B Series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity and flexibility than previous generation DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need to your devices with confidence the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect.
The 33510B can be easily upgraded to 30 MHz and arbitrary waveform capabilities can be added as your needs change.
- Frequency and amplitude coupling, differential or combined outputs
- 20 MHz, dual-channel mode, sine, square, pulse bandwidth cover more applications
- < 40 ps jitter and less than .04% total harmonic distortion for more precise signals
- 160 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- 16 MSa/channel arbitrary waveform memory option
- Large, color, graphical display for intuitive operation
- TCXO timebase standard, OCXO optional for ultra-high stability
- USB and LAN (LXI-C) standard for easy utilization and connecting and GPIB option
|Datasheet Title||Keysight 33500B Series Waveform Generators|
|Datasheet URL||33510B 2-Channel 20 MHz Waveform Generator, No Arb|